April 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Apr 1 03:09:17 UTC 2016
Ending: Sat Apr 30 22:02:06 UTC 2016
- How to unlist a package
- Catching core files in read-only jails
- IPFW Firewall Rule
- FreeBSD 9.1 with two RealTek 8169/8169S/8169SB(L)/8110S/8110SB(L) Gigabit Ethernet cards stop to work after heavy traffic
- Let Google Help Your Customers Find You
- Recommended laptop for FreeBSD 10.2 Xfce workstation?
- فرصة لشركات الدعاية و الاعلان
- bsdinstall no detecting existing EFI partition
- when do I need to set JAVA_HOME?
- 'unbound-control-setup' Deleted in 10.3 - replacement?
- Failure to read a Bluray disk with 'dvdbackup' command
- issue: freebsd-update -r 10.3-RELEASE upgrade
- invalid chunk added : please help me fix it
- FreeBSD ZFS snapshots and "previous versions"
- console resolution on FreeBSD 10.3
- No subject
- REL 10.3 has no md5 checksum
- chmod /var/run safe ?
- apache24 package broken in 10.3?
Nagy László Zsolt
- Virtualizing Windows server
- Customer Survey..Sign Up and Get Paid
- Simple devd.conf rule has no effect
Brandon J. Wandersee
- Recovering from X "upgrade" disaster - now what?
- building linux ports with x11/nvidia-driver-340 instead of x11/nvidia-driver
- llvm37 build failure, libatomic?
- AIO in 10.0-RELEASE
- ports long description error
- BSD Hardware
- Fonts for vt(4) driver?
Ronald F. Guilmette
- Zfs - broken disk - add instead of attach - How to go back to mirrored setup?
- Desktop reconfig
- Stupid question regarding ZFS and `df -h` output
- url of online pkg file
- Rayban Sunglasses,special offer from Factory Direct Sale
- new kernel
- DHCPD does not know the format of its own leases file?
- Problems making devel/pear
- Reg NAT64 Tayga Query
- Dead resource on your site
- per-user firewall rules
- Quick message - This link is broken
- Continuing issues compiling pear port
- DUMmYNet configuration
- upgrade to 10.3 from 10.1
- rsync update mixed environment
- The buttons are for idiots?
- [Thank you for update your infos our new system ,]
PayPal Inc ✔
- Gene Pattern
- Ответственность за нарушение законодательства о недрах
- ZFS with errors
- Installing linux-c6 64 along side with the 32 bit libs
- Stuggling with 3.5.16 on FreeBSD-9.3
- pgrep jail won't find sshd
markham_breitbach at ssimicro.com
- Internet in a box
- Cannot enter sleep mode as non-root user (Operation not permitted)
- Upgrading from FreeBSD 4.1
- Upgrading FreeBSD 4.10
- Getting rid of old-libs after upgrade from 8.x -> 9.x
- setting font and keymap in single-user mode in 10.3
- Ports upgrade script
- Geli and glabel ?
- Hiighly Effective Competency Recruitment and Interviewing Tips for HR and Professional Recruiters
HR Interview Guide2016
- No Sound and Fast You Tube
- Bill Account Confirmation - 0270505992
- tool for mapping away bad blocks on an external disk
- Convert ipfw rule to pf
- Security - is my system penetrated?
- rm -rf -Mitigating the dangers
- 5 Writing Tips that will help you write like a Pro in Just 2 Days.
Business Writing Essentials
- [Phishing]Re: Anti-virus for FreeBSD
- 11.0-RELEASE pkg base & base.txz file
- FreeBSD Crashes Intermittently !!
- Raid 1+0
- Does HP DeskJet 1112 work with lpd on FreeBSD 10.2 amd64 ?
- oops zfs exec=off (on everything)
- daily security run output - Checking setuid
- Ports upgrade ....
William A. Mahaffey III
- Attention required: Your website may be in trouble: lemis.com
- Soccer Enthusiasts List
- ssh host_key error
- Enquiry Paragliding
- Loss of disk made zfs pool unavailable
- External HD not working
- QUEST, Notice to appear in Court #00297337
- php7 and pecl-pdflib fails
- Curious about loader.conf variables that I had to edit out
- FreeBSD based dual-controller storage system concept
- QML hello.qml
- IPFW rules
- Storage cluster advise, anybody?
- How to use freebsd in sony's PS Vita
- Whether ALTQ generates " No buffer space available " error or IPFW ?
- daily run output
- Sane way to resolve potential conflicts in the system
- About different ABI between gcc and clang
- Customer Satisfaction Survey! Win 50$,
- Support : Account need to update
- [URGENT)27th April..Can you make it.?
- Music composer for film, games and Tv commercials
- (no subject)
dewey at posteo.net
- talking with chat(1) like tool to a socket
- QUEST, Notice of appearance in Court #0000994431
- Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week
- deleting /tmp files from crontab
- c compiling using clang
- Why is www's $PATH only /usr/bin:/bin?
Niklaas Baudet von Gersdorff
- QUEST, Notice to Appear
- php-fpm _and_ open_basedir = Necessary?
- stable/10 release.sh fails during mkisoimages-uefi.sh
- QUEST, Notice of appearance in Court #000256693
- FreeBSD reliable dual-controller storage architecture contept
- ZFS migration - New pool lost after reboot
- HandBook errors
- Intel i7 HDMI Audio Support
- FreeBSD Update to 10.3-p1 failed
- DVD is not detecting
- How to build and install only ntp from base?
- NanoBsd Creation prblem
sercan.urtekin at meridya.com
- Why is FreeBSD+GNOME not working on my Pentium laptop ?
- Your beneficiary advice from Standard Chartered branch/subsidiary
Standard Chartered Bank Advice
- www/wordpress: poudriere build failure
Christopher Sean Hilton
- Support for Broadcom wifi devices
Last message date:
Sat Apr 30 22:02:06 UTC 2016
Archived on: Sat Apr 30 22:02:08 UTC 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).