Sane way to resolve potential conflicts in the system

markham breitbach markham at ssimicro.com
Mon Apr 25 23:11:22 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-25 4:21 PM, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:

> Sounds good, also sounds a bit like poudriere, IIUTC ....

Yes, same idea, just a bit more manual :)  I also have a few Makefiles
and scripts in a git repo that speed things up.  It just happened to
grow out of the work I was doing at the time, so it was relatively easy
for me to bang together as a POC without much extra work, and it is good
enough for a fairly simple case.

-Markham