Hiighly Effective Competency Recruitment and Interviewing Tips for HR and Professional Recruiters

HR Interview Guide2016 hr at communicationworks.com.sg
Sat Apr 16 22:52:10 UTC 2016

Competency-based Interview and
Selection Techniques

           5 - 6 May 2016 (Thu & Fri)
Having trouble viewing?Click Here

Competency-based Interview and  Selection TechniquesHow to Conduct Insightful
Interviews to Select and Recruit the  Right Talent for Your Organization

Registration

    Date       5 - 6 May 2016 (Thu & Fri)

    Venue       100 Orchard Road,
Concorde Hotel Singapore

    Time       9.00am to 5.00pm

    Fees

S$ 1200 | S$ 480 After PIC Grant of 60%
Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks, light refreshments and buffet lunch

Register Now

Download Registration Form

Ms Ame Goh at (65) 6720 3333 or email: ame at aventisglobal.edu.sg

Unsubscribe
To unsubscribe, please click here

Your Challenge: How to Recruit and Select the Best Qualified Candidate

In this current challenging business environment, employing the right individual
for the organization is crucial. Hiring the wrong individual not only has an
impact on the cost of operation but also on the morale, productivity, and efficiency
of the organisation. Recruiting and selecting the right talent is one of the
most important processes for organizations today. But as recruiters, we face
the challenge of identifying the right candidate from the very beginning. With
the rapid changes in the War on Talent, traditional interviewing techniques
are no longer sufficient. To help us identify the right talent, we need to
adopt a more cutting edge approach used successfully by leading fortune 500
companies to attract, select and recruit talent.

Our Solution: Applying Highly Effective Interviewing Techniques Used by Fortune
500 Companies

Competency Based Interviewing (CBI) is widely used by employers in recruitment
processes where interviewees are required to demonstrate specific competencies/skills
under various scenarios. It is an interview technique to identify and assess
the competencies of candidates for a particular job. CBI helps organizations
to identify and match the right candidate to the right job, and make well-informed
hiring decisions.

Key Takeaways : Immediate Results to Your Talent Recruitment

The skills and knowledge you will gain from this program can be transferred
immediately to your organisation - improved interviewing skills leading to
hiring the right candidates for your organisation! After the course, participants
will be able to:

• Understand the differences between conventional and competency-based interview
techniques
• Identify competencies needed for a job
• Use an interview guide in preparing, conducting and managing the interview
to select the right people
• Use well-thought-out behavioral questioning techniques
• Utilize job-related core competencies in the interview process
• Conduct competency-based interview effectively

Who Will Benefit The Most

Managers, HR Executives and recruiters, Consultants and Business leaders seeking

• Enhance their recruitment and selection process
• Adopt a professional approach to recruit and select the right talent and
job fit.

Engaging and Rich Learning Environment

This workshop is designed to equip participants with practical skills for interviewing
and selection and learning is centered on interactive, activity-based, experiential
and accelerated learning. Participants will be fully engaged for optimal learning
and maximum results.

 Organizational & Executive Coach : Mr Jack Chua (BCC, Center for Creative
Leadership)

 Mr Jack Chua is a Talent Management Consultant and Executive Coach and has
been a leadership coach, trainer and facilitator to senior directors, general
managers, vice-presidents, deputy country divisional heads, and senior executives
seeking to enhance their leadership, team effectiveness, and influence strategies
to deliver organization results. In his work with clients, Jack has coached
leaders working in different business, political and legal environment and
in various regional and global roles.

The work has covered diagnostic work, identification of areas of focus in change
initiatives, and talent and leadership transitions of business units, divisions
and management teams. Jack is highly experienced in numerous profiling and
career planning tool including MBTI ® Step I and II, CPI 260, Conflict Dynamic
Profiling, Voices 360-degree feedback, 360 by Design, Benchmarks, Workplace
Big 5 Profiling, competency-based interviewing, performance management, HR
audit, and HR planning process.

Education:

• BSc in Management,, University of London
• Master in Business Administration, Brunel-Henley University

Professional Affiliations:

• Board Certified Coach (BCC) Credential, Center for Credentialing & Education,
Inc, USA (Centre for Creative Leadership)
• Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA)

Testimonials:

“Mr. Jack Chua is such a good coach and mentor! He helps inexperienced participants
to have better understanding of the process and application by deep diving
with useful insights.” - Assistant Manager, National University Health System
 “Jack has helped in our understanding by providing relevant case studies to
illustrate the concepts. It really helps in our thought process , I strongly
recommended my colleagues to attend this course.” – Senior Manager, Nanyang
Polytechnic

Limited Seats Only - Don't Miss It!

Enrolment is limited. To register, please kindly DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
and email/fax to Ms Ame Goh at ame at aventisglobal.edu.sg | +65 6720 2222

Date   5 - 6 May 2016 (Thu & Fri)
Venue   100 Orchard Road, Concorde Hotel Singapore
Time   9am to 5pm
Fee   S$ 1200 | S$ 480 After PIC Grant of 60%
 Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks, light refreshments and buffet lunch
Enquiries

Ms Ame Goh at (65) 6720 3333 or email: ame at aventisglobal.edu.sg

Over 100 Upcoming Courses
 Engage, motivate and inspire your team today! Check out our latest course
listing or contact us @ 6720 3333 for A FREE Quotation for Customized In-house
training

Save 60% or up to 400% Tax Rebate via Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC)

 For more information, contact us or visit http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/picredit.aspx

 Program Content / Outline

• Introduction: Program Overview, Program Objectives and Flow for Day
• Context for this Interviewing Skills workshop
• Major Components of a Promotional Interviewing
• Competency, Productivity and Performance
• Behavioral-based Information in a Promotional Interview
• Skills Practice
• Motivational Fit
• Promotional Interview Guide
• Follow-up Question