[Phishing]Re: Anti-virus for FreeBSD

Daniel Feenberg feenberg at nber.org
Mon Apr 18 13:30:15 UTC 2016

A late follow-up to the question of Windows anti-virus running on FreeBSD
I wrote to my vendor, who obtained this from Kaspersky in Russia. Reading
between the lines, it is possible that support may cease, but there are no
such plans. I have been unable to locate anything that can detect
executable docx or pdf.

dan feenberg