console resolution on FreeBSD 10.3

Stari Karp starikarp at yandex.com
Tue Apr 5 22:37:49 UTC 2016

Hi!

Yesterday I upgrade FreeBSD 10.2 with freebsd-update to 10.3. In
/boot/loader.conf I have/had
kern.vty=vt
loader_logo="beastie"
sbp_load="YES"
cuse4bsd_load="YES"

I boot computer in console and than I use "startx" to load GNOME or
Fluxbox where I have resolution 2560x1440 (16:9).
When I switch from GNOME to console (ctrl-alt-F?) I got resolution much
smaler. I think is 1200x??? but before on FreeBSD 10.2 resolution was
the same I just used different fonts. Is it now something different,
please? Should I put resolution in /boot/loader.conf or use vt_efib or
vt_vga?

Thank you.