bsdinstall no detecting existing EFI partition

Martin Paredes mapsware at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Apr 4 21:50:39 UTC 2016

El Mon, 04 Apr 2016 08:26:19 +0100
krad <kraduk at gmail.com> escribió:
> you dont need 2x efi partitions just put the freebsd bootx64.efi in a
> different directory on the efi so you get something like this
>
> efi/boot/bootx64.efi (windows one)
> efi/freebsd/bootx64.efi
>
> you should be able to choose which os from the UEFI (BIOS to some)
> boot menu, usually invoked by F10 during boot

The option appear, even if I left only 1 EFI partition without the
bootx64.efi, something that the UEFI from the laptop does by it self

> On 4 April 2016 at 07:29, Martin Paredes <mapsware at prodigy.net.mx>
> >
> > Where can I see the code that create the partiotions and populate
> > the second efi partition

I found some programs in

/usr/libexec/bsdinstall/

But autopart is a binary file

/usr/libexec/bsdinstall/autopart: ELF 32-bit LSB executable

--
Martin Paredes
Hermosillo, Son. Mexico