bsdinstall no detecting existing EFI partition

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:26:21 UTC 2016

you dont need 2x efi partitions just put the freebsd bootx64.efi in a
different directory on the efi so you get something like this

efi/boot/bootx64.efi (windows one)
efi/freebsd/bootx64.efi

you should be able to choose which os from the UEFI (BIOS to some) boot
menu, usually invoked by F10 during boot