Convert ipfw rule to pf

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Sat Apr 23 10:30:16 UTC 2016

Am 18.04.2016 um 10:20 schrieb krad:
> you need the relevant pass rules as well as the rdrs

but if my deny all rule has a log flag and the package is blocked by
this rule, it should get logged or?
(all my block/drop rules have the log flag set)

I cannot see that any packet is blocked (at least no packets that should
match this rule, I see some other blocks).

Could it be, if the application uses transparent proxy it is customized
to ipfw and will not work with pf?

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook