'unbound-control-setup' Deleted in 10.3 - replacement?

Karl Pielorz kpielorz_lst at tdx.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 15:39:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

Having just gone to setup unbound on a new box - it appears
'unbound-control-setup' is deleted - remember seeing something in the
release notes, so checked the release notes again: Yes, it's gone:

  The unbound-control-setup script has been removed from the base system.
[r295690]

According to r295690 it was broken. Any ideas what was broken? - Did it not
work, did it generate an insecure PEM or something? - i.e. What do you do
to replace it's functionality?

The man page for unbound still references it - and 'man -k
unbound-control-setup' still lists it.

I can't really find anything to tell me how to generate a PEM for the
unbound-control system - everything I've found just says "run
unbound-control-setup" :(

-Kp