Ports upgrade script

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Sat Apr 16 18:32:20 UTC 2016

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 13:00:07 -0500 (CDT), Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> It may be useful to also install portdowngrade  - in case you
> ever need to roll something back to the version you had before you run
> portupgrade.

Does it support source checkout via SVN? The last time I've used
portdowngrade (in order to get the xzgv image viewer to the last
_usable_ version, 0.8_9, it only supported CVS).

Another good idea probably is to have /usr/ports/packages backed
up so it's possible to manually install a formerly installed port,
in case the recent version doesn't work as expected.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany