January 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Jan 1 03:36:59 UTC 2018
Ending: Wed Jan 31 11:23:34 UTC 2018
- security/nss (from /usr/ports/ -r457579 ) vs stable/11: install: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/security/nss/work/nss-3.34.1/dist/FreeBSD11.0_OPT.OBJ/lib/*.so: No such file or directory
- New 2018Q1 branch
- Creating patch files, skip post-patch
- lang/ghc -8.0.2_2 mismatched checksums
- DEFAULT_VERSIONS conflicts
- mail/mutt && security/gnupg (after gnupg20 -> gnupg) weirdness
- I've started getting ^@^@> in my xterms w/mutt
- Ports with binary bootstrap packages and CURRENT+ino64
- mail/phpmailer abandoned?
- No subject
- FreeBSD ports you maintain which are out of date
portscout at FreeBSD.org
- FLAVOR for Qt4 and Qt5 (was Re: Flavor or not for this port?)
- Times to build just devel/llvm50 via poudriere-devel: Pine64+ 2GB, RPi3, RPi2 V1.1
- using security/openssl in a port
- py27 ports always show "new version available"
- Puppet SSL-related problems after updating Ruby
- gnucash port won't install: ".../xml-generator.go:No such file or directory" [solved]
- Ruby version question
- portmaster version "mismatch"
- If the port is designed to have a Motif version, a GTK version, and a NOGUI version, can these be made into flavors, instead of options?
- qt5-qmake failed update
- 'pkg upgrade -f spamassassin' stops but doesn't restart spamd
- A note on updating security/gnupg20 -> gnupg
- All those notes...
- Avoiding "make clean" when changing pkg-plist and other files?
- Flavor seems cause a lot of troubles
- First time porter seeks guidance on 'make package' (as user)
James E Keenan
- Poudriere errors encountered gathering ports metadata
- INDEX build failed for 10.x
Ports Index build
- INDEX now builds successfully on 10.x
Ports Index build
- search committer for mroutd
- Committer needed: Update mod_security-devel port
- new icestorm/arachne/yosys fpga toolchain port for cad/
- Why portmaster try to install python 3.6 when I have 3.4 set in /etc/make.conf?
- Why are these ports shown as "orphaned"?
- Mono 5.2 patch and DotNet Core 2 update
- Call for testing: Emacs flavors and cleanup
- SPDY-related ports should be deprecated, because the SPDY protocol is deprecated
- how to make upstream acknowledge MPI port options?
- net-p2p/transmission-daemon vulnerability
- Committer needed for #221810 - converters/osm2pgrouting, Import OSM data into pgRouting Database
- RESTRICTED in net/frr
- Qt5-core/multimedia missing qconfig-multimedia in 5.9.3
- committer for net-mgmt/prometheus-collectd-exporter
- pkg search dependency tree
- committer needed for update of security/base-audit
- www/rubygem-passenger creating slave ports
- Are these Emacs ports still useful?
- committer needed for finance/quickfix
- problem with meson
- atomic in i386 Current after CLANG 6 upgrade
- Newer FreeBSD version for package breaks binary updates
- Committer needed for two small patches
- [Committer needed] devel/gitg: update to 3.26.0
- Synth failing
- sendmail from ports + blacklistd - no further luck?
freebsd-ports at bengrimm.net
- Mailman has mismatched checksums
- Committer needed for sysutils/gdisk
- CLANG6, java/openjdk[7|8] compiler error: atomic.inline.hpp:70 error: unknown token in expression __asm__ volatile
- Help with versioning scheme
- Committer needed for #224904 - x11-toolkits/qwt6: Add qt flavors and update all dependent ports
- FreeBSD Port: arj-3.10.22_6
- Can't makepatch to a port (graphics/py-gdal)
- mousepad memory leak
- use of undeclared identifier 'fpgetmask'
- Looking to give up maintainership of print/cups-filters
- Bug report commit request
- MariaDB 10.0 is vulnerable
- Need reviewer/committer for mattermost
- FreeBSD Port: source-highlight-3.1.6_9: error building
Alex V. Petrov
- www/nginx patch failed
Sergey V. Dyatko
- FreeBSD Port: gifsicle-1.90
- Building interactive ports with poudriere
- CFT/CFR: Update ELK stack to 5.6.6 (D14003)
John W. O'Brien
- 'make clean' seemingly broken with FLAVORS
Jason E. Hale
- Is it possible to build nss on arm64?
- daily security run output and joomla3
- When does a newly committed port become installable via 'pkg'?
James E Keenan
- poudriere-devel cross update-builds of ports build-depends failures: "pkg-static: wrong architecture: FreeBSD:12:armv7 instead of FreeBSD:12:amd64" (similarly for FreeBSD:12:aarch64 )
Last message date:
Wed Jan 31 11:23:34 UTC 2018
Archived on: Wed Jan 31 11:23:40 UTC 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).