py27 ports always show "new version available"

Tatsuki Makino tatsuki_makino at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 04:23:13 UTC 2018

Hello.

Are your portmaster outputting the following message?

make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk" line 1067: FLAVOR may not be passed empty as a make argument.

When I tried portmaster -i cmake, portmaster always tries to update textproc/py-sphinx.
It seems that it occurred because function iport_from_origin returned 1.
I surveyed with grep -r -e textproc/py-sphinx --include '*/Makefile*' /usr/ports. textproc/py-sphinx, textproc/py-sphinx@${FLAVOR}, and textproc/py-sphinx@${PY_FLAVOR} are mixed in the variable of *_DEPENDS. cmake is textproc/py-sphinx.

These are just hints because I don't understand FLAVOR yet.
I'm sorry when that is a different problem.

Thank you.