May 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue May 1 04:07:02 UTC 2018
Ending: Thu May 31 21:41:45 UTC 2018
- math/suitesparse is broken
- reccomendation for a building architecture schematic diagram editor ?
Julian H. Stacey
- FreeBSD ports you maintain which are out of date
portscout at FreeBSD.org
- Could someone else please review and approve these revision so I can commit them
- fio build failed on BBB FreeBSD 12.0
- Python-2.7.14 breaks on 12-CURRENT
- portupgrade vs. portmaster
- port x11-wm/icewm does not have a pkg?
- issue with sudo-1.8.23
- Hydraulic simulation software
- [Bug 227256] audio/logitechmediaserver doesn't build anymore since perl5 defaults to 5.26
- Firebird core dumped after update
- Committer needed: net/kamailio
- request for a new port + package
- Could a committer please look at bug 219793, www/geneweb?
- How long does a new port sit in the Bugs queue?
- Troubles with net/tcpproxy
- What happened to arm64/aarch64 buildbot?
- Port update -- commit required
- pkg dependency problem with updated opencv
- pkgsrcCon 2018 - Berlin, call for talk submissions
- Runtime loader issue
- Heads-up: linker (lld) changes for amd64 coming soon
- pkg wants to install packages it just autoremoved (and vice versa)
- Maintainer timeout: dns/dnsperf bug 227812
John W. O'Brien
- FreeBSD Port: firefox-60.0_2,1 missing 'Print to LPR'
- Committer TLC needed for ports devel/sope4, www/sogo4 and www/sogo4-activesync
- Bug report commit request
- Practice of "Sponsored by" in commit messages
John W. O'Brien
- sysutils/ansible and FLAVOR (Python 3.6 support)
- www/nginx-devel redis module fetch error
- www/firefox-i18n: Install problems on 12.0-CURRENT
- Should we Rust warnings suggesting adding work/stage/usr/local/bin to the PATH?
- PR looking for committer
- Packaging failures with devel/gvfs, devel/gnome-vfs
- help2man fails to build saying p5-Locale-gettext>=0 - not found
- Why portmaster uses g++ not g++6 nor clang++?
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in ""
- is there a "make submit" target for ports?
- [CFT] Mesa 18.1.0 update (mesa-libs, mesa-dri, libosmesa, clover)
- www/joomla3 port installs from GitHub, why?
Per olof Ljungmark
- Can not build dns/unbound and dns/nsd from latest ports with poudriere
- Request clear steps for updating own port
- Phabricator to ports commit broken?
- WireGuard for FreeBSD
Jason A. Donenfeld
- unreliable pkg upgrades
- Lightning removed from ThunderBird?
- Logstash failing to process messages
- Pause pkg install messages
- Commiter needed
- java/openjdk8 fails to build under poudriere
- List of which pkg's have been downloaded
- anyone know how to shut these ports up?
- mail/thunderbird fails on link with latest security/nss
- How to debug this...
- Why do packages built from ports with USE_JAVA=yes + JAVA_RUN=yes depend on `java/openjdk8' at runtime?
- FreeBSD Port: multimedia/tvheadend
- lang/gcc6-aux fails to build
- PHP 7.2
- PostgreSQL Updates in 2018Q2?
- build errors after upgrading editors/emacs to version 26.1
- search.cpan.org is going away (replaced by MetaCPAN)
- pkgs for aarch64 updated until April?
- Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x50904) with this library (version 0x50a01),Abort (core dumped)
- undefined reference to __atomic_compare_exchange
- What is the right way to change the clang compiler version for one port?
Last message date:
Thu May 31 21:41:45 UTC 2018
Archived on: Thu May 31 21:41:48 UTC 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).