reccomendation for a building architecture schematic diagram editor ?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Thu May 3 12:55:19 UTC 2018

CC pruned, & 1 added as som thread commonality below ***

Miroslav Lachman wrote:
> The cad/freecad port has PORTNAME= FreeCAD in the Makefile, so the
> package name is FreeCAD-0.17.13509.txz
>
> Miroslav Lachman

Thanks.
As these fail:
	pkg search cad | grep -i free
	pkg search CAD | grep -i free
	pkg install FreeCAD-0.17.13509.txz
	pkg install FreeCAD-0.17.13509
	pkg install FreeCAD-0.17
	pkg install FreeCAD-0
	pkg install FreeCAD
& I am reaching the world with these 2 that produce the same
	pkg search cad
	pkg search CAD
&	pkg search exmh	# exmh-2.8.0_1
	pkg install exmh-2.8.0_1
ports/mail/exmh2/Makefile
	PORTNAME=       exmh
	PORTVERSION=    2.8.0
	PORTREVISION=   1
ports/cad/freecad/Makefile
	PORTNAME=       FreeCAD
	DISTVERSION=    0.17.13509

***
Probably some packages are missing from the freebsd.org build system, as in
	Subject: port x11-wm/icewm does not have a pkg?
These also fail
	pkg search  icewm
	pkg install icewm-1.3.8_3

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Computer Consultant, Systems Engineer, BSD Linux Unix, Munich
 Brexit Referendum stole 3,700,000 votes, inc. 700,000 from British in EU.