Firebird core dumped after update

Radek Krejča radek.krejca at starnet.cz
Sat May 5 13:51:51 UTC 2018

Hello,

I updated freebsd and ports to latest version. And I have big troubles with Firebird and probably ICU after update. Server starts without problems but if I try to import database, server core dumps.

I tried start server with truss and I got this result:

stat("/usr/local/share/icu/61.1/icudt61l/windows-874-2000.cnv",0x7fffdf7f63b0) ERR#2 'No such file or directory'
SIGNAL 10 (SIGBUS)
poll({ 0/POLLIN 6/POLLIN },2,60000)		 ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
<thread 100832 exited>
<thread 100833 exited>
<thread 100849 exited>
<thread 100848 exited>
<thread 100167 exited>
<thread 100850 exited>
process killed, signal = 10 (core dumped)

Its true, this file really doesn’t exist. But why? I tried to recompile all packages from ports, the same situation.

What I am doing wrong?

Thank you
Radek