reccomendation for a building architecture schematic diagram editor ?

Ronald Klop ronald-lists at klop.ws
Thu May 3 20:06:45 UTC 2018

On Thu, 03 May 2018 18:45:49 +0200, Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd at quip.cz>
wrote:

> Julian H. Stacey wrote on 2018/05/03 14:54:
>> CC pruned, & 1 added as som thread commonality below ***
>>  Miroslav Lachman wrote:
>>> The cad/freecad port has PORTNAME= FreeCAD in the Makefile, so the
>>> package name is FreeCAD-0.17.13509.txz
>>>
>>> Miroslav Lachman
>>  Thanks.
>> As these fail:
>> 	pkg search cad | grep -i free
>> 	pkg search CAD | grep -i free
>> 	pkg install FreeCAD-0.17.13509.txz
>> 	pkg install FreeCAD-0.17.13509
>> 	pkg install FreeCAD-0.17
>> 	pkg install FreeCAD-0
>> 	pkg install FreeCAD
>> & I am reaching the world with these 2 that produce the same
>> 	pkg search cad
>> 	pkg search CAD
>> &	pkg search exmh	# exmh-2.8.0_1
>> 	pkg install exmh-2.8.0_1
>> ports/mail/exmh2/Makefile
>> 	PORTNAME=       exmh
>> 	PORTVERSION=    2.8.0
>> 	PORTREVISION=   1
>> ports/cad/freecad/Makefile
>> 	PORTNAME=       FreeCAD
>> 	DISTVERSION=    0.17.13509
>>  ***
>> Probably some packages are missing from the freebsd.org build system,
>> as in
>> 	Subject: port x11-wm/icewm does not have a pkg?
>> These also fail
>> 	pkg search  icewm
>> 	pkg install icewm-1.3.8_3
>

> What repository are you using?
> Did you run pkg update -f?
>
> The package is in official FreeBSD repo for 10 and 11:
> http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:10:amd64/latest/All/FreeCAD-0.17.13509.txz
> http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:11:amd64/latest/All/FreeCAD-0.17.13509.txz
>
> Also in quaterly branch
> http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:10:amd64/quarterly/All/FreeCAD-0.17.12018_2.txz
> http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:11:amd64/quarterly/All/FreeCAD-0.17.12018_2.txz
>
> pkg install FreeCAD shoul work. (I am not using official FreeBSD repo on
> any of our machines so I cannot test it now)
>
> Miroslav Lachman

In the past we had portsmon which displayed if a port build or not.

http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portoverview.py?category=cad&portname=freecad

But is in maintenance for a while now. The maintainer mailed me (about a
month ago) it will be back in Q2 probably.

I don't know of a similar site with the data of the current pkg build
system.

Cheers,
Ronald.