WireGuard for FreeBSD

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Mon May 21 23:12:51 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

Wonderful! Feel free to poke me on IRC -- I'm zx2c4 in #wireguard on
Freenode -- if you need any pointers in real time.

Some odds and ends that might help: to have a tarball of the latest
git master, you can use these links:

https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/snapshot/WireGuard-master.tar.xz
https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-go/snapshot/wireguard-go-master.tar.xz

In a few days these will be released:

https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/snapshot/WireGuard-0.0.201805XX.tar.xz
https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-go/snapshot/wireguard-go-0.0.201805XX.tar.xz

If you want to try setting up a quick tunnel using `wg-quick(8)`, you
can use the demo server -- for testing purposes only; please don't use
this for anything real -- via this simple script:

https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/plain/contrib/examples/ncat-client-server/client-quick.sh

After it's up, you can try pinging 192.168.4.1 or visiting that in your browser.

Looking forward,
Jason