Why portmaster uses g++ not g++6 nor clang++?

Rozhuk Ivan rozhuk.im at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:17:42 UTC 2018

On Fri, 18 May 2018 20:30:38 +0200
Stefan Esser <se at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Sorry, this was my fault and I hope it is fixed with the follow-up
> commit to portmaster version 3.19-10.

Sorry for offtopic, but if portmaster install some build dep or run dep
if does not mark it as autoinstalled, and:
pkg query -e '%a = 0' %o
show autotools, help2man and other build only crap as user install it,
pkg autoremove
does not remove this.

Also --delete-build-only broken.

portmaster -BgvDa -y --delete-build-only --local-packagedir=/usr/ports/packages --packages-local
if found some package - install it, and after install create package and overwrite original.
pkg create -n will prevent this, or additional checks, or just keep remember that pkg allready
exist because port just installed from it.