Packaging failures with devel/gvfs, devel/gnome-vfs

Jonathan Chen jonc at chen.org.nz
Sat May 19 03:20:19 UTC 2018

On 18 May 2018 at 23:34, Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On STABLE-11/amd64, with the ports tree at r470283, I am seeing
> packaging errors for gvfs and gnome-vfs when running synth:
[...]

With the latest update to samba46, the configure phase for devel/gvfs
and devel/gnome-vfs does *NOT* pick up Samba support, even when
--enable-samba is set. For gvfs, the logs indicate:

gvfs configuration summary:

        gio module directory : ${exec_prefix}/lib/gio/modules

        hotplug backend:              hal

        Blu-ray metadata support:     no
        Google support:               yes
        HTTP/WebDAV support:          yes