freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Porting FreeBSD to ARM processors
August 2025 Archives by author
- Alex Samorukov
- Bjoern A. Zeeb
- bob prohaska
- bugzilla-noreply_at_FreeBSD.org
- bugzilla-noreply_at_freebsd.org
- bugzilla-noreply_at_FreeBSD.org
- bugzilla-noreply_at_freebsd.org
- bugzilla-noreply_at_FreeBSD.org
- Dennis Camera
- Fred Finster
- Jason Bacon
- Jesper Schmitz Mouridsen
- Kamal R. Prasad
- Mario Marietto
- Re: Status of the Panfrost driver (Fri, 01 Aug 2025 17:33:23 UTC)
- Re: Status of the Panfrost driver (Fri, 01 Aug 2025 18:40:46 UTC)
- Re: Status of the Panfrost driver (Fri, 01 Aug 2025 19:05:05 UTC)
- Re: Status of the Panfrost driver (Fri, 01 Aug 2025 20:45:16 UTC)
- KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Wed, 06 Aug 2025 03:04:38 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Wed, 06 Aug 2025 04:06:08 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Wed, 06 Aug 2025 04:46:45 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 10:44:55 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 11:32:48 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 14:09:23 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 15:21:40 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 16:27:29 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Fri, 08 Aug 2025 00:20:01 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Fri, 08 Aug 2025 06:07:58 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Fri, 08 Aug 2025 15:46:54 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Fri, 08 Aug 2025 19:42:06 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Fri, 08 Aug 2025 23:22:46 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Sat, 09 Aug 2025 13:24:24 UTC)
- Re: kernel modules for rockchip video for pinebook pro and rockpro64 (Mon, 11 Aug 2025 14:31:42 UTC)
- Re: kernel modules for rockchip video for pinebook pro and rockpro64 (Mon, 11 Aug 2025 16:41:34 UTC)
- Re: kernel modules for rockchip video for pinebook pro and rockpro64 (Tue, 12 Aug 2025 14:31:13 UTC)
- Re: kernel modules for rockchip video for pinebook pro and rockpro64 (Wed, 13 Aug 2025 21:06:23 UTC)
- Re: kernel modules for rockchip video for pinebook pro and rockpro64 (Thu, 14 Aug 2025 07:01:07 UTC)
- Trying to install your edk2-rk3399 code but the script fails because some (minor) bug... (Sun, 17 Aug 2025 09:13:24 UTC)
- Re: Trying to install your edk2-rk3399 code but the script fails because some (minor) bug... (Sun, 17 Aug 2025 15:06:11 UTC)
- I get "No serial driver found" error when I have compiled u-boot (Tue, 26 Aug 2025 21:57:30 UTC)
- Mark Millard
- RE: u-boot syntax question (Tue, 05 Aug 2025 19:58:37 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Wed, 06 Aug 2025 03:44:06 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Wed, 06 Aug 2025 05:07:45 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Wed, 06 Aug 2025 05:54:53 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Wed, 06 Aug 2025 06:05:29 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 14:03:19 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 14:12:17 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 14:19:05 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 14:26:24 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 15:38:21 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 17:23:01 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Thu, 07 Aug 2025 19:00:55 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Fri, 08 Aug 2025 05:13:57 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Fri, 08 Aug 2025 14:35:32 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Fri, 08 Aug 2025 17:22:02 UTC)
- Re: KHADAS EDGE V booting hangs if I install UEFI instead of u-boot (Fri, 08 Aug 2025 21:04:50 UTC)
- Re: Trying to install your edk2-rk3399 code but the script fails because some (minor) bug... (Sun, 17 Aug 2025 14:25:28 UTC)
- Re: 15.0 armv6 SoCs to remove from hardware notes? (Tue, 19 Aug 2025 16:57:18 UTC)
- Re: package build status for 14.x arm64 release (Wed, 20 Aug 2025 16:37:10 UTC)
- ampere1 (135/142 arm64/armv7 quarterly builder) has crashed trying to build 142arm64-quarterly 5 times in a row, 22:47:33 to 69:32:54 reported elapsed (Sat, 23 Aug 2025 04:28:17 UTC)
- Michael Tuexen
- Michał_Kruszewski
- Nuno Teixeira
- Peter Jeremy
- peterj (Peter Jeremy)
- Ronald Klop
- Sulev-Madis Silber
- Søren_Schmidt
- titus
- Tomek CEDRO
- 風來散人