suspend/resume regression

Brandon J. Wandersee brandon.wandersee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:11:04 UTC 2015

Please forgive me if this seems impudent, but has there been any progress on
this? The status of the bug report hasn't changed since it was opened. I
don't mean to be rude, and I certainly appreciate the effort that's gone
into this already (especially Kevin's detective work), but support for
suspend-to-RAM and my laptop's hotkeys were essentially the only reasons
I started tracking 10-STABLE to begin with. Since both features were
resolved many months ago, I was hoping to switch from -STABLE to 10.2-RELEASE
when it came out, but I'm starting to get the feeling that won't happen
because of a single errant commit. Having to continue following -STABLE
would not be terrible, but it would be disappointing.

   		      :: Brandon Wandersee ::
                  :: brandon.wandersee at gmail.com ::