suspend/resume regression

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:25:48 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:45 AM, John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd.org> wrote:

> I'm traveling and AFK for a week or so more, but I did test this MFC
> including suspend/resume with CardBus, etc. on a T440 before committing
> it.  It would be good to know if HEAD works for you.  If it does then
> there's likely another fix from HEAD that you need merged.
>
> --
> John Baldwin

John,

I have opened bug # 201239 for the problem.

Unfortunately I will be traveling and need a functioning laptop, so I can't
test with HEAD right now. I will be back on the 9th and, if no one else has
had a chance to test by then, I'll give it a try. It's about time I gave it
a shot as I have not run HEAD since 10 was branched.

Thanks for looking at this.
--
Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com