Anyone else seeing hangs at "Trying to mount root" after recent commits?

Terry Kennedy TERRY at glaver.org
Wed Sep 11 03:25:21 UTC 2019

  I have a system I updated from r352025 (which worked fine) to r352200.
Any attempt to boot r352200 results in the system just sitting there after
displaying the normal "Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/da0p3 [rw]..."
message. Nothing further, not even after a half hour. The console is non-
responsive (not that I'd really expect anything, but...).

  This persists across multiple resets, power cycles, etc. Booting the
previous r352025 works fine, as expected.

  Before I start trying to bisect this, is anyone else seeing this? amd64
on a standard Dell PowerEdge R730 if that matters.

        Terry Kennedy     http://www.glaver.org      New York, NY USA