Updated Cisco Users Contact Information

bertha.davis at goldenwizards.com bertha.davis at goldenwizards.com
Thu Mar 8 16:31:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring *Avaya* users*, Cisco users, Nortel
users and ShoreTel* users contact information for your sales and marketing
campaigns?

We have other Innovation information also like*: Juniper Networks, Mitel,
Polycom, VMware, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Microsoft Dynamics, Agile,
8x8, 3CX, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet, SonicWALL, SAP, Sophos, AWS
Users* and many more.

Data Fields: *– Contact First Name, Contacts Last Name, Job Function, Phone
No, Email Address and Name of the Company, Company URL, SIC Codes, Company
Physical Address, Types of Industry, Revenue Size, No of Employees Size,
and kinds of technology they utilize*.

Please let me know your thoughts we will provide you the more information
according to your criteria and interest. If you are not the right person to
discuss this mail then feel freely to forward this mail to the right person
in your organization.

Thanks and look forward to your response.

*Warm respects*

*Bertha Davis*

Request Generation

To quit, please react with "Forget" in the title.

Virus-free.
<#m_-2770370410978805035_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>