Bind9 + TCP_FASTOPEN => no rndc

Christopher Sean Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Wed Sep 27 17:41:08 UTC 2017

I'm trying to configure bind 9.11 as a nameserver on FreeBSD
11-STABLE. When the bind9 port compile it enables TCP_FASTOPEN but the
changes haven't yet been baked into the GENERIC Kernel. I can't find a
way to disable the use of TCP_FASTOPEN in bind at startup. Is the only
way to fix this problem to build a new kernel with TCP_FASTOPEN
enabled?

-- Chris

--
Chris

      __o          "All I was trying to do was get home from work."
    _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks
Christopher Sean Hilton                    [chris/at/vindaloo/dot/com]