MFC r282973 (disable libgomp build) and r283060 (disable libgcov build)?

Brooks Davis brooks at freebsd.org
Fri Jul 24 21:40:39 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 02:15:28PM -0700, Don Lewis wrote:
> On 24 Jul, Matthieu Volat wrote:
> > I'm not fond of lang/gcc as openmp "provider": if a port use c++, it
> > will cause linkage headaches with libc++ (I never was able to have
> > graphics/darktable working, for example).
>
> You might want to try out lang/clang-devel with devel/libiomp5-devel.
> See this thread on freebsd-ports@
> <http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?55AE0474.5050207>.

Just a heads up in case you try this next week, devel/libiomp5-devel is
about to be deleted and the openmp library (as well as clang-devel) will
be installed by the llvm-devel port.  The clang-devel port will become a
metaport to aid people in finding clang while we wait for multiple
packages-per-port support.

-- Brooks