svn - but smaller?

Patrick McEvoy patmcevoy at mac.com
Mon Mar 11 20:17:02 UTC 2013

Hello John,
This is Patrick the BSDTV guy. If you have the time / inclination, would
you like to do a quick walk through svnup?**If you have a machine that
will run Skype, I could record you doing a walk through including all
the things you want to tell users about your port. Skype offers a "share
your screen" feature that I have found helpful for making such videos.
If you are interested, please let me know.
Thank you for your support of the BSD community.

**

--
Patrick McEvoy
patmcevoy at mac.com