svn - but smaller?

John Mehr jcm at visi.com
Tue Mar 12 00:15:44 UTC 2013

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:16:53 -0400
 Patrick McEvoy <patmcevoy at mac.com> wrote:
> Hello John,
> This is Patrick the BSDTV guy. If you have the time /
>inclination, would you like to do a quick walk through
>svnup?**If you have a machine that will run Skype, I
>could record you doing a walk through including all the
>things you want to tell users about your port. Skype
>offers a "share your screen" feature that I have found
>helpful for making such videos. If you are interested,
>please let me know.
> Thank you for your support of the BSD community.
>
> **
>
> --
> Patrick McEvoy
> patmcevoy at mac.com
> cell: 718 440-5104

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of adding http/https support
to svnup and once I've got that working, the command line
interface will be changing to be more like the traditional
svn client to make it easier for people to adopt the tool
and I'm not sure if a video tutorial would even be needed
at that point.  Thanks for the offer, though!