Strange threads problems

Boris Kovalenko boris at tagnet.ru
Mon May 5 07:12:41 PDT 2003

Ken Menzel wrote:
You misunderstood me, I have no problems if I use the only

MAXDSIZ="(2UL*1024*1024*1024)" option, and problems if I use all options together. In any case, the only option I really need is MAXDSIZE = 2G, and freebsd works fine for me with it, but there is really a bug if it doesn't work with all other options. Because there is no good docs about this options I suppose I doing something wrong.