portupgrade for gnomemeeting fails

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 07:48:55 PST 2004

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 15:26:11 +0000, Stacey Roberts
<stacey at vickiandstacey.com> wrote:

> Hi Mezz..,

Do'h, I keep forget that they don't install but only will build because
gnomemeetings need to build with them. However, I do really have no idea
what you did with your system because I never have that problem. My answer
is still same in the archives:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-gnome/2003-September/002924.html

Oh wait, do you have ffmpeg install? If you click on next thread above
link and you will see what Joe has said about it. Serious, all answers are
in that thread.