portupgrade for gnomemeeting fails

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Sun Feb 8 07:26:32 PST 2004

Hi Mezz..,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net>"
To: To Stacey Roberts
Date: Sun, 08 Feb, 2004 15:20 GMT
Subject: Re: portupgrade for gnomemeeting fails

> On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 15:15:33 +0000, Stacey Roberts
> <stacey at vickiandstacey.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi Mezz,
> >   Thanks for this..,

Err.., none of those ports are even installed on the system:
stacey at Demon ~ $ cd /var/db/pkg
stacey at Demon /var/db/pkg $ pkg_info | grep -i pwlib*
stacey at Demon /var/db/pkg $ pkg_info | grep -i openh323*
stacey at Demon /var/db/pkg $

So., where does one begin with your suggestion?

Regards,

Stacey

> Cheers,
> Mezz