FreeBSD-main-amd64-build - Build #36728 - Still Failing
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2026 02:53:11 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-build - Build #36728 (f589d1fc36cebcc298eb708bf5eae57bd1d491d7) - Still Failing
Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36728/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36728/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36728/console
Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
this is a notification to note that these changes have
not been fully tested by the CI system
Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)
7c43b915de433bf7a9988faccd6e638f02e47fea by kbowling:
hn: Refresh VF offloads after bringing it up
ddcf8be82b0f17c767d2edab026a4f5cfa3d217e by kbowling:
hyperv: Stop bus relations handling from falling through to eject
a64205b1354d67c280670859c47a18e80f740803 by kbowling:
hn: Track VF association and wait for datapath switch completion
6b3b1d6d4f43d1521e5e10b759e3542deaf23667 by kbowling:
hn: Serialize VF link events with datapath handoff
8e816fc2e98c8c0bf0b6fef3bd5f52bc03c843ce by kbowling:
hn: Invoke the owned VF's transmit queue flush callback
90f7956ff61f537def0d0aeb6ee03605a671d57e by kbowling:
hyperv: Bound IPv4 address removal when configuring VF failover
b5519c449337fea1d5cbaf2f0ba11cafa36338ee by kbowling:
hyperv: Configure IPv6 when setting up VF failover
9ea7beb173b8b5c77663ee0f86b32cc76f20357f by kbowling:
ixv: Add Hyper-V virtual function support
f589d1fc36cebcc298eb708bf5eae57bd1d491d7 by kbowling:
ixv: Recover E610 Hyper-V carrier without the PCI link query
The end of the build log:
[...truncated 83.03 MiB...]
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ar9300_recv.o -MTar9300_recv.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -mno-aes -mno-avx -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9300/ar9300_recv.c -o ar9300_recv.o
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ath_hal_ar5416.ko.debug ---
objcopy --only-keep-debug ath_hal_ar5416.ko.full ath_hal_ar5416.ko.debug
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- bus_if.h ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_bce ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o if_bce.ko.full if_bce.o
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-ite.o
--- ataite.ko.full ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ath_hal_ar5416.ko ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /usr/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o ataite.ko.full ata-ite.o
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=ath_hal_ar5416.ko.debug ath_hal_ar5416.ko.full ath_hal_ar5416.ko
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamarvell ---
--- pci_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- pci_if.h ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_ata ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o ataite.ko.full ata-ite.o
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
===> bytgpio (all)
--- all_subdir_ata ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /usr/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk ataite.ko.full export_syms | xargs -J % objcopy % ataite.ko.full
--- all_subdir_bce ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /usr/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk if_bce.ko.full export_syms | xargs -J % objcopy % if_bce.ko.full
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamarvell ---
--- genoffset.o ---
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
[Creating objdir /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/usr/src/sys/modules/bytgpio...]
--- all_subdir_ata ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -mno-aes -mno-avx -std=gnu17 -fcommon /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite ---
--- ataite.ko.debug ---
objcopy --only-keep-debug ataite.ko.full ataite.ko.debug
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atajmicron ---
--- offset.inc ---
--- kernel.full ---
ld: error: undefined symbol: ufshci_ioctl_construct
>>> referenced by ufshci_ctrlr.c:462 (/usr/src/sys/dev/ufshci/ufshci_ctrlr.c:462)
>>> ufshci_ctrlr.o:(ufshci_ctrlr_construct)
--- modules-all ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite ---
--- ataite.ko ---
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---
--- blake2b-ssse3.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2b-ssse3.o
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atajmicron ---
sh /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- genoffset.o ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite ---
objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=ataite.ko.debug ataite.ko.full ataite.ko
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---
--- blake2b-avx.o ---
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/usr/src/sys/dev/bxe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -mno-aes -mno-avx -std=gnu17 -fcommon /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_bridgestp ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bridgestp.o
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -c -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/libb2 -I/usr/src/sys/crypto/blake2 -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.blake2b-avx.o -MTblake2b-avx.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-cast-qual -mno-aes -mno-avx -DSUFFIX=_avx -msse2 -mssse3 -msse4.1 -mavx -std=gnu17 -DSUFFIX=_avx -msse2 -mssse3 -msse4.1 -mavx -Werror -D_MM_MALLOC_H_INCLUDED -Wno-unused-function /usr/src/sys/crypto/blake2/blake2b-avx.c
--- kernel.full ---
ld: error: undefined symbol: ufshci_ioctl_destruct
>>> referenced by ufshci_ctrlr.c:472 (/usr/src/sys/dev/ufshci/ufshci_ctrlr.c:472)
>>> ufshci_ctrlr.o:(ufshci_ctrlr_destruct)
--- modules-all ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron ---
===> ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron (all)
--- all_subdir_bce ---
--- if_bce.ko.debug ---
objcopy --only-keep-debug if_bce.ko.full if_bce.ko.debug
--- all_subdir_ata ---
[Creating objdir /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron...]
--- all_subdir_bridgestp ---
--- bridgestp.ko.full ---
ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /usr/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o bridgestp.ko.full bridgestp.o
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
--- machine ---
--- all_subdir_bce ---
--- if_bce.ko ---
objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=if_bce.ko.debug if_bce.ko.full if_bce.ko
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atajmicron ---
--- ata-jmicron.o ---
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
machine -> /usr/src/sys/amd64/include
--- all_subdir_ata ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -O2 -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ata-jmicron.o -MTata-jmicron.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -mno-aes -mno-avx -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/ata/chipsets/ata-jmicron.c -o ata-jmicron.o
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
--- x86 ---
x86 -> /usr/src/sys/x86/include
--- all_subdir_cam ---
===> cam (all)
--- all_subdir_bridgestp ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o bridgestp.ko.full bridgestp.o
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
--- i386 ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron ---
--- machine ---
machine -> /usr/src/sys/amd64/include
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
i386 -> /usr/src/sys/i386/include
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- x86 ---
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
--- opt_acpi.h ---
--- all_subdir_cam ---
[Creating objdir /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/usr/src/sys/modules/cam...]
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
ln -sf /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_acpi.h opt_acpi.h
--- all_subdir_ata ---
x86 -> /usr/src/sys/x86/include
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- offset.inc ---
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
--- opt_platform.h ---
--- kernel.full ---
*** [kernel.full] Error code 1
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
--- modules-all ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataintel ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-intel.o
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
sh /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron ---
make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
ln -sf /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_platform.h opt_platform.h
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamarvell ---
make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataintel ---
make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets
--- all_subdir_cam ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_ath_rx.o
--- all_subdir_bridgestp ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_recv.o
--- all_subdir_bhnd ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atajmicron ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-jmicron.o
make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets
make[5]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---
--- blake2b-sse41.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2b-sse41.o
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_misc.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_misc.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bwi ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bwimac.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bge ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bge.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---
--- blake2b-avx.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2b-avx.o
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_axgbe ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g xgbe-dev.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/axgbe
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bnxt.o
make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/bnxt
make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 2 errors
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
37.59 real 642.96 user 82.39 sys
make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /usr/src
make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /usr/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
FTP: Current build result is [FAILURE], not going to run.
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Build does not have any of the results [SUCCESS]. Did not execute build step #0.
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins4946852461655361829.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address