From nobody Tue Sep 15 02:53:11 2026 X-Original-To: dev-ci@mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org Received: from mx1.freebsd.org (mx1.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:1]) by mlmmj.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hkRQx5Yvwz6sQvr for ; Tue, 15 Sep 2026 02:53:13 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Received: from mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:606c::19:3]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange x25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org", Issuer "YR2" (not verified)) by mx1.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4hkRQx1Kw8z4mQq; Tue, 15 Sep 2026 02:53:13 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; cv=none; t=1789440793; b=cq0nBdBGXuBmL4ITgEKoWrMDEFrDnKU1mtu+cwyMyn39dQpA1V+rw0eBtIliMycx4HBqQp 3xKUWxBLcPfwtziRagPcErmW4EaV2EQLuE3bYKoF+YAa0jCXAyRRRCaQ8yWYS+mKYsH2eM nNOLYBsYbTjTpkMlWZ7U2k5eJl5VsK/blTyStHtsLOBSIeGYgZJulcqGTr8rVMWg3Oe42g aooWIzdoWkCdnRNZdyHefvLkf1iGv1LPPmWAP0mQB+Pjtq1Hct6O64Zn171DV0JpyeoK6H ddxfIYzLd4lpiGC/QJUEvZA+1BPHhkj7I9ujJJztjBtiLGAO+L/y7rXvbDQjMQ== ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=freebsd.org; s=dkim; t=1789440793; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:list-id; bh=3otc/GLUHR6DVpZ+C2u+soX4zl0QcKxlurvO9XnEQhw=; b=hFqurDtPkIC2QiILWybz4JnzcSxKAoUNP2GTEYNrYOTlZjMzf8t+04GQ2fR9SvDts12dpY c7Gbpnp4uDDj9S2AZcG5E/AJnUciyVcOsd3GosIcXB40Rsz8XmhrobcM6ULLoYTM3j0SO5 cUZ+vbBRn8eBBsPMZNd540IHDwFjDx/nGmj2LHqEG1lFXy+tYav6/Zdtd6kCbikWXe1FG6 Z9WRAV+o9VGUgvYbdt3grQMlJZ4u9nfpyiFdb5vFwzhvlG1yHqsjXPhy54SnwohTSGk+6B apNnehK8loJcdzqTE897q81ykCFy3uZfO9jJsed9iOuO6k+FbASTIrouTn4sWg== ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx1.freebsd.org; none Received: from jenkins.ci.freebsd.org (jenkins.ci.freebsd.org [IPv6:2610:1c1:1:607c::16:16]) by mxrelay.nyi.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4hkRQx0KHQzj3r; Tue, 15 Sep 2026 02:53:13 +0000 (UTC) (envelope-from jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org) Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2026 02:53:11 +0000 (GMT) From: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org To: kbowling@FreeBSD.org, dev-ci@FreeBSD.org Cc: jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org Message-ID: <35443165.872.1789440793049@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> In-Reply-To: <1919253416.860.1789438841891@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> References: <1919253416.860.1789438841891@jenkins.ci.freebsd.org> Subject: FreeBSD-main-amd64-build - Build #36728 - Still Failing List-Id: Continuous Integration Build and Test Results List-Archive: https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/dev-ci List-Help: List-Post: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-BeenThere: dev-ci@freebsd.org Sender: owner-dev-ci@FreeBSD.org List-Id: List-Post: List-Help: List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: List-Owner: Precedence: list MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_871_1399452298.1789440791076" X-Jenkins-Job: FreeBSD-main-amd64-build X-Jenkins-Result: FAILURE List-ID: FreeBSD CI Build Notifications Precedence: bulk ------=_Part_871_1399452298.1789440791076 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable FreeBSD-main-amd64-build - Build #36728 (f589d1fc36cebcc298eb708bf5eae57bd1= d491d7) - Still Failing Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/3672= 8/ Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36728/= changes Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36728/c= onsole Status explanation: "Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes "Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and this is a notification to note that these changes have not been fully tested by the CI system Change summaries: (Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible) 7c43b915de433bf7a9988faccd6e638f02e47fea by kbowling: hn: Refresh VF offloads after bringing it up ddcf8be82b0f17c767d2edab026a4f5cfa3d217e by kbowling: hyperv: Stop bus relations handling from falling through to eject a64205b1354d67c280670859c47a18e80f740803 by kbowling: hn: Track VF association and wait for datapath switch completion 6b3b1d6d4f43d1521e5e10b759e3542deaf23667 by kbowling: hn: Serialize VF link events with datapath handoff 8e816fc2e98c8c0bf0b6fef3bd5f52bc03c843ce by kbowling: hn: Invoke the owned VF's transmit queue flush callback 90f7956ff61f537def0d0aeb6ee03605a671d57e by kbowling: hyperv: Bound IPv4 address removal when configuring VF failover b5519c449337fea1d5cbaf2f0ba11cafa36338ee by kbowling: hyperv: Configure IPv6 when setting up VF failover 9ea7beb173b8b5c77663ee0f86b32cc76f20357f by kbowling: ixv: Add Hyper-V virtual function support f589d1fc36cebcc298eb708bf5eae57bd1d491d7 by kbowling: ixv: Recover E610 Hyper-V carrier without the PCI link query The end of the build log: [...truncated 83.03 MiB...] cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=3D/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.am= d64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -O2 -pipe -fno-common = -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -= I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys= /contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/us= r/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sy= s/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-= frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D.= /i386=3D/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERI= C -MD -MF.depend.ar9300_recv.o -MTar9300_recv.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-= red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -f= freestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-pro= totypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-point= er-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnos= tics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Dtautological-co= mpare -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dparentheses-equality -Wno-error= =3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dpointer-sign -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-va= lue -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-s= et-variable -mno-aes -mno-avx -std=3Dgnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/a= th/ath_hal/ar9300/ar9300_recv.c -o ar9300_recv.o --- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 --- --- ath_hal_ar5416.ko.debug --- objcopy --only-keep-debug ath_hal_ar5416.ko.full ath_hal_ar5416.ko.debug --- all_subdir_bxe --- --- bus_if.h --- awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h --- all_subdir_bce --- ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o if_bce.ko.full if_bce.o=20 --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-ite.o --- ataite.ko.full --- --- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 --- --- ath_hal_ar5416.ko --- --- all_subdir_ata --- ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -warn-common --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /usr/src/sys/conf/l= dscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o ataite.ko.full ata-ite.o=20 --- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 --- objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=3Dath_hal_ar5416.ko.debug ath_ha= l_ar5416.ko.full ath_hal_ar5416.ko --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamarvell --- --- pci_if.h --- --- all_subdir_bxe --- --- pci_if.h --- awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h --- all_subdir_ata --- awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite --- ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o ataite.ko.full ata-ite.o=20 --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- =3D=3D=3D> bytgpio (all) --- all_subdir_ata --- :> export_syms awk -f /usr/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk ataite.ko.full export_syms | xargs = -J % objcopy % ataite.ko.full --- all_subdir_bce --- :> export_syms awk -f /usr/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk if_bce.ko.full export_syms | xargs = -J % objcopy % if_bce.ko.full --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamarvell --- --- genoffset.o --- --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- [Creating objdir /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/usr/src/s= ys/modules/bytgpio...] --- all_subdir_ata --- cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=3D/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.am= d64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict= -aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL= _OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_globa= l.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame= -pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/usr= /src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/usr/src/sys/x86/includ= e -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/sr= c/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmode= l=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-u= nwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wal= l -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wun= def -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-= dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Dt= autological-compare -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dparentheses-equali= ty -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dpointer-sign -Wno-error=3Dshif= t-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -mno= -aes -mno-avx -std=3Dgnu17 -fcommon /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite --- --- ataite.ko.debug --- objcopy --only-keep-debug ataite.ko.full ataite.ko.debug --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atajmicron --- --- offset.inc --- --- kernel.full --- ld: error: undefined symbol: ufshci_ioctl_construct >>> referenced by ufshci_ctrlr.c:462 (/usr/src/sys/dev/ufshci/ufshci_ctrlr.= c:462) >>> ufshci_ctrlr.o:(ufshci_ctrlr_construct) --- modules-all --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite --- --- ataite.ko --- --- all_subdir_blake2 --- --- blake2b-ssse3.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2b-ssse3.o --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atajmicron --- sh /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_bxe --- --- genoffset.o --- --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite --- objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=3Dataite.ko.debug ataite.ko.full= ataite.ko --- all_subdir_blake2 --- --- blake2b-avx.o --- --- all_subdir_bxe --- cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=3D/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.am= d64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict= -aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/usr/src/sy= s/dev/bxe -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd6= 4/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/inc= lude -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix= -map=3D./machine=3D/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D= /usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/usr/src/sys/i386/in= clude -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o= -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-fl= oat -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protecto= r-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer= -arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprin= tf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas = -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-err= or=3Dparentheses-equality -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dpointer= -sign -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-= format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -mno-aes -mno-avx -std=3Dgn= u17 -fcommon /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c --- all_subdir_bridgestp --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bridgestp.o --- all_subdir_blake2 --- cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=3D/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.am= d64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -c -O2 -pipe -fno-common= -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -I/usr/src/= sys/contrib/libb2 -I/usr/src/sys/crypto/blake2 -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS= -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/= src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-po= inter -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./machine=3D/usr/sr= c/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86=3D/usr/src/sys/x86/include -= fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/a= md64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.blake2b-avx.o -MTblake2b-avx.o -mcmod= el=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-= unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wa= ll -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wu= ndef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include= -dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3D= tautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dempty-body -Wno-error=3Dparentheses-equal= ity -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-error=3Dpointer-sign -Wno-error=3Dshi= ft-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wn= o-cast-qual -mno-aes -mno-avx -DSUFFIX=3D_avx -msse2 -mssse3 -msse4.1 -mavx= -std=3Dgnu17 -DSUFFIX=3D_avx -msse2 -mssse3 -msse4.1 -mavx -Werror -D_MM= _MALLOC_H_INCLUDED -Wno-unused-function /usr/src/sys/crypto/blake2/blake2b-= avx.c --- kernel.full --- ld: error: undefined symbol: ufshci_ioctl_destruct >>> referenced by ufshci_ctrlr.c:472 (/usr/src/sys/dev/ufshci/ufshci_ctrlr.= c:472) >>> ufshci_ctrlr.o:(ufshci_ctrlr_destruct) --- modules-all --- --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron --- =3D=3D=3D> ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron (all) --- all_subdir_bce --- --- if_bce.ko.debug --- objcopy --only-keep-debug if_bce.ko.full if_bce.ko.debug --- all_subdir_ata --- [Creating objdir /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/usr/src/s= ys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron...] --- all_subdir_bridgestp --- --- bridgestp.ko.full --- ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -warn-common --build-id=3Dsha1 -T /usr/src/sys/conf/l= dscript.kmod.amd64 -r -o bridgestp.ko.full bridgestp.o=20 --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- --- machine --- --- all_subdir_bce --- --- if_bce.ko --- objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=3Dif_bce.ko.debug if_bce.ko.full= if_bce.ko --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atajmicron --- --- ata-jmicron.o --- --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- machine -> /usr/src/sys/amd64/include --- all_subdir_ata --- cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=3D/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.am= d64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -O2 -pipe -fno-common = -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc = -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENE= RIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-= common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-pref= ix-map=3D./machine=3D/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./x86= =3D/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=3D./i386=3D/usr/src/sys/i386= /include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.ata-= jmicron.o -MTata-jmicron.o -mcmodel=3Dkernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-ss= e -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fst= ack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototy= pes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=3D__= freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unk= nown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=3Dtautological-compare -Wno-error=3Dempty-= body -Wno-error=3Dparentheses-equality -Wno-error=3Dunused-function -Wno-er= ror=3Dpointer-sign -Wno-error=3Dshift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed= -member -Wno-format-zero-length -mno-aes -mno-avx -std=3Dgnu17 -c /usr/s= rc/sys/dev/ata/chipsets/ata-jmicron.c -o ata-jmicron.o --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- --- x86 --- x86 -> /usr/src/sys/x86/include --- all_subdir_cam --- =3D=3D=3D> cam (all) --- all_subdir_bridgestp --- ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o bridgestp.ko.full bridgestp.o=20 --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- --- i386 --- --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron --- --- machine --- machine -> /usr/src/sys/amd64/include --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- i386 -> /usr/src/sys/i386/include --- all_subdir_ata --- --- x86 --- --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- --- opt_acpi.h --- --- all_subdir_cam --- [Creating objdir /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/usr/src/s= ys/modules/cam...] --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- ln -sf /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_acpi.h opt_acpi.h --- all_subdir_ata --- x86 -> /usr/src/sys/x86/include --- all_subdir_bxe --- --- offset.inc --- --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- --- opt_platform.h --- --- kernel.full --- *** [kernel.full] Error code 1 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC --- modules-all --- --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataintel --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-intel.o --- all_subdir_bxe --- sh /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamicron --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets --- all_subdir_bytgpio --- ln -sf /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_platform.h opt_platform= .h make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atamarvell --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataintel --- make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets --- all_subdir_cam --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ath_main --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_ath_rx.o --- all_subdir_bridgestp --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_bxe --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_recv.o --- all_subdir_bhnd --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ath_main --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ata --- --- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atajmicron --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-jmicron.o make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets make[5]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_blake2 --- --- blake2b-sse41.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2b-sse41.o --- all_subdir_bwn --- make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 --- --- ar9300_misc.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_misc.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_bwi --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bwimac.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_bge --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bge.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_blake2 --- --- blake2b-avx.o --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2b-avx.o make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_axgbe --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g xgbe-dev.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/axgbe make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules --- all_subdir_bnxt --- ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bnxt.o make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/bnxt make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules *** [modules-all] Error code 2 make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC make[2]: 2 errors make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC 37.59 real 642.96 user 82.39 sys make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /usr/src make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /usr/src Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure FTP: Current build result is [FAILURE], not going to run. [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Build does not have any of the results [SUCCESS]= . Did not execute build step #0. [PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts. [FreeBSD-main-amd64-build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins4946852461655361829.sh + sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-build Checking for post-build Performing post-build step Checking if email needs to be generated Email was triggered for: Failure - Any Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address ------=_Part_871_1399452298.1789440791076--