FreeBSD-main-amd64-build - Build #36729 - Still Failing

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2026 03:25:54 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-build - Build #36729 (f589d1fc36cebcc298eb708bf5eae57bd1d491d7) - Still Failing

Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36729/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36729/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36729/console

Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
                  this is a notification to note that these changes have
                  not been fully tested by the CI system

Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)

No changes


The end of the build log:

[...truncated 83.06 MiB...]
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ar9285_cal.o -MTar9285_cal.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9002/ar9285_cal.c -o ar9285_cal.o
--- all_subdir_bridgestp ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.bridgestp.o -MTbridgestp.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/net/bridgestp.c -o bridgestp.o
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
--- vnode_if.h ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /usr/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src -h
--- usb_if.h ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/usb/usb_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atasiliconimage ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-siliconimage.o
--- atasiliconimage.ko.full ---
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
--- genoffset.o ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /usr/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o atasiliconimage.ko.full ata-siliconimage.o 
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -c -O2 -pipe -DIFLIB -include /usr/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -I/usr/src/sys/ofed/include -I/usr/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include -I/usr/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -mno-aes -mno-avx -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_bnxt/bnxt_re ---
===> bnxt/bnxt_re (all)
--- all_subdir_ata ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o atasiliconimage.ko.full ata-siliconimage.o 
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
[Creating objdir /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/usr/src/sys/modules/bnxt/bnxt_re...]
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- atasiliconimage.ko.debug ---
objcopy --only-keep-debug atasiliconimage.ko.full atasiliconimage.ko.debug
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_misc.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_misc.o
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atasis ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-sis.o
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atasiliconimage ---
--- atasiliconimage.ko ---
objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=atasiliconimage.ko.debug  atasiliconimage.ko.full atasiliconimage.ko
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---
--- if_ath_led.o ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atasis ---
--- atasis.ko.full ---
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.if_ath_led.o -MTif_ath_led.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/ath/if_ath_led.c -o if_ath_led.o
--- all_subdir_ata ---
ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /usr/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o atasis.ko.full ata-sis.o 
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
--- machine ---
machine -> /usr/src/sys/amd64/include
--- x86 ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o atasis.ko.full ata-sis.o 
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_attach.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9285_attach.o
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
x86 -> /usr/src/sys/x86/include
--- i386 ---
i386 -> /usr/src/sys/i386/include
--- all_subdir_bnxt/bnxt_en ---
--- offset.inc ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /usr/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk atasis.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % objcopy % atasis.ko.full
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2sp.o
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
--- all_subdir_bnxt/bnxt_re ---
--- opt_inet.h ---
--- all_subdir_bnxt/bnxt_en ---
sh /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_bnxt/bnxt_re ---
ln -sf /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_inet.h opt_inet.h
--- opt_inet6.h ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- atasis.ko.debug ---
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---
--- blake2_cryptodev.o ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/libb2 -I/usr/src/sys/crypto/blake2 -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.blake2_cryptodev.o -MTblake2_cryptodev.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-cast-qual   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/crypto/blake2/blake2_cryptodev.c -o blake2_cryptodev.o
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
ln -sf /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_inet6.h opt_inet6.h
--- all_subdir_ata ---
objcopy --only-keep-debug atasis.ko.full atasis.ko.debug
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
--- opt_ratelimit.h ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_recv_ds.o ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_cal.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9285_cal.o
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- atasis.ko ---
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
ln -sf /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_ratelimit.h opt_ratelimit.h
--- kernel.full ---
ld: error: undefined symbol: ufshci_ioctl_construct
>>> referenced by ufshci_ctrlr.c:462 (/usr/src/sys/dev/ufshci/ufshci_ctrlr.c:462)
>>>               ufshci_ctrlr.o:(ufshci_ctrlr_construct)
--- modules-all ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ar9300_recv_ds.o -MTar9300_recv_ds.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9300/ar9300_recv_ds.c -o ar9300_recv_ds.o
--- all_subdir_ata ---
objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=atasis.ko.debug  atasis.ko.full atasis.ko
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
--- lkpi_iic_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_phy.o ---
--- kernel.full ---

ld: error: undefined symbol: ufshci_ioctl_destruct
>>> referenced by ufshci_ctrlr.c:472 (/usr/src/sys/dev/ufshci/ufshci_ctrlr.c:472)
>>>               ufshci_ctrlr.o:(ufshci_ctrlr_destruct)
--- modules-all ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ar9285_phy.o -MTar9285_phy.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9002/ar9285_phy.c -o ar9285_phy.o
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/src/lkpi_iic_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---
--- if_ath_rx.o ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.if_ath_rx.o -MTif_ath_rx.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/ath/if_ath_rx.c -o if_ath_rx.o
--- if_ath_tx_ht.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_ath_tx_ht.o
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
--- all_subdir_bnxt/bnxt_en ---
--- if_bnxt.o ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common -DIFLIB -include /usr/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/linux/kconfig.h  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I/usr/src/sys/ofed/include -I/usr/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include -I/usr/src/sys/compat/linuxkpi/dummy/include -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.if_bnxt.o -MTif_bnxt.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/bnxt/bnxt_en/if_bnxt.c -o if_bnxt.o
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_diversity.o ---
--- all_subdir_bhnd ---
--- bhnd_nvram_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
--- all_subdir_bnxt/bnxt_re ---
--- vnode_if_newproto.h ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ar9285_diversity.o -MTar9285_diversity.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9002/ar9285_diversity.c -o ar9285_diversity.o
--- all_subdir_bhnd ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/bhnd/nvram/bhnd_nvram_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/vnode_if.awk /usr/src/sys/kern/vnode_if.src -p
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_reset.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9285_reset.o
--- kernel.full ---
*** [kernel.full] Error code 1

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
--- modules-all ---
--- all_subdir_bhnd ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/bnxt
--- all_subdir_bce ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bce.o
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atavia ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-via.o

make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_phy.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9285_phy.o
--- all_subdir_ata ---

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_axgbe ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g xgbe-i2c.o
--- all_subdir_bce ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2_cryptodev.o
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_diversity.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9285_diversity.o
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_paprd.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_paprd.o
--- ar9300_recv_ds.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_recv_ds.o
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---
--- if_ath_led.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_ath_led.o
--- if_ath_rx.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_ath_rx.o
--- all_subdir_bridgestp ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bridgestp.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_eeprom.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_eeprom.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bge ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bge.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_axgbe ---
--- xgbe-dev.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g xgbe-dev.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/axgbe

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
--- all_subdir_bnxt/bnxt_en ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bnxt.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/bnxt

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 2 errors

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
       37.77 real       644.58 user        82.32 sys

make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /usr/src

make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /usr/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
FTP: Current build result is [FAILURE], not going to run.
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Build does not have any of the results [SUCCESS]. Did not execute build step #0.
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins17101534125618954765.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address