FreeBSD-main-amd64-build - Build #36727 - Failure

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2026 02:20:39 UTC
FreeBSD-main-amd64-build - Build #36727 (8895b1348f3d21e2db16a06f31d555be0471e36d) - Failure

Build information: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36727/
Full change log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36727/changes
Full build log: https://ci.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD-main-amd64-build/36727/console

Status explanation:
"Failure" - the build is suspected being broken by the following changes
"Still Failing" - the build has not been fixed by the following changes and
                  this is a notification to note that these changes have
                  not been fully tested by the CI system

Change summaries:
(Those commits are likely but not certainly responsible)

d3e5082ce4dcb154cbf50cba05d8f1dbbd55a5fc by jaeyoon:
ufshci: tell the controller how long the EHS is

28fefc441e3b701acc2888892a518774394255c7 by jaeyoon:
ufshci: add a control device node

ae31f2928596f8c6efc8f136559562d864968dcc by jaeyoon:
ufshci: add a passthrough ioctl

8895b1348f3d21e2db16a06f31d555be0471e36d by jaeyoon:
ufshci: install the ioctl header



The end of the build log:

[...truncated 83.02 MiB...]
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o if_aq.ko.full aq_main.o aq_media.o aq_irq.o aq_ring.o aq_hw.o aq_hw_llh.o aq_fw.o aq_fw1x.o aq_fw2x.o aq2_fw.o aq_dbg.o 
--- all_subdir_bwi ---
--- bwimac.o ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_btcoex.o ---
--- all_subdir_bwi ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc   -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.bwimac.o -MTbwimac.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/bwi/bwimac.c -o bwimac.o
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
--- bhnd_chipc_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ar9285_btcoex.o -MTar9285_btcoex.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9002/ar9285_btcoex.c -o ar9285_btcoex.o
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/bhnd/cores/chipc/bhnd_chipc_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/atajmicron ---
--- pci_if.h ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_bge ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bge.o
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
===> bxe (all)
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
--- bhnd_pmu_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
[Creating objdir /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/usr/src/sys/modules/bxe...]
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/bhnd/cores/pmu/bhnd_pmu_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---
--- if_ath_btcoex.o ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common   -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.if_ath_btcoex.o -MTif_ath_btcoex.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/ath/if_ath_btcoex.c -o if_ath_btcoex.o
--- if_ath_tx_edma.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_ath_tx_edma.o
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- machine ---
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- genoffset.o ---
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
machine -> /usr/src/sys/amd64/include
--- all_subdir_ata ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin -c -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC -MD -MF.depend.genoffset.o -MTgenoffset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -mno-aes -mno-avx -std=gnu17 -fcommon  /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.c
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- x86 ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_freebsd.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_freebsd.o
--- all_subdir_bge ---
--- if_bge.ko.full ---
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
x86 -> /usr/src/sys/x86/include
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_phy.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_phy.o
--- all_subdir_bge ---
ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /usr/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r  -o if_bge.ko.full if_bge.o 
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
--- bhnd_pwrctl_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- i386 ---
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/bhnd/cores/chipc/pwrctl/bhnd_pwrctl_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
i386 -> /usr/src/sys/i386/include
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_paprd.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_paprd.o
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- device_if.h ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_aq ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /usr/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk if_aq.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % objcopy % if_aq.ko.full
--- all_subdir_bge ---
ctfmerge -L VERSION -g -o if_bge.ko.full if_bge.o 
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
--- bhnd_nvram_map.h ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_diversity.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9285_diversity.o
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
sh /usr/src/sys/dev/bhnd/tools/nvram_map_gen.sh  /usr/src/sys/dev/bhnd/nvram/nvram_map -h
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_reset.o ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ar9300_reset.o -MTar9300_reset.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=sometimes-uninitialized -Wno-unused-function  -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9300/ar9300_reset.c -o ar9300_reset.o
--- all_subdir_bhnd ---
--- bhnd_nvram_if.c ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_gpio.o ---
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- bus_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_bhnd ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/bhnd/nvram/bhnd_nvram_if.m -c
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ar9300_gpio.o -MTar9300_gpio.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9300/ar9300_gpio.c -o ar9300_gpio.o
--- kernel.full ---
ld: error: undefined symbol: ufshci_ioctl_construct
>>> referenced by ufshci_ctrlr.c:462 (/usr/src/sys/dev/ufshci/ufshci_ctrlr.c:462)
>>>               ufshci_ctrlr.o:(ufshci_ctrlr_construct)
--- modules-all ---
--- all_subdir_aq ---
--- if_aq.ko.debug ---
objcopy --only-keep-debug if_aq.ko.full if_aq.ko.debug
--- kernel.full ---

ld: error: undefined symbol: ufshci_ioctl_destruct
>>> referenced by ufshci_ctrlr.c:472 (/usr/src/sys/dev/ufshci/ufshci_ctrlr.c:472)
>>>               ufshci_ctrlr.o:(ufshci_ctrlr_destruct)
--- modules-all ---
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_power.o ---
cc -target x86_64-unknown-freebsd16.0 --sysroot=/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp -B/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/usr/bin  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -DKLD_TIED -nostdinc  -I. -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath -I/usr/src/sys/dev/ath/ath_hal -I. -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ -DHAVE_KERNEL_OPTION_HEADERS -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./i386=/usr/src/sys/i386/include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC    -MD  -MF.depend.ar9300_power.o -MTar9300_power.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector-strong  -gdwarf-4 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wswitch -Wno-error=tautological-compare -Wno-error=empty-body -Wno-error=parentheses-equality -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=pointer-sign -Wno-error=shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length -Wno-unused-but-set-variable   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=gnu17 -c /usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9300/ar9300_power.c -o ar9300_power.o
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---
--- ar9285_btcoex.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9285_btcoex.o
--- all_subdir_bhnd ---
--- device_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
--- pci_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
--- bhndb_bus_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_bhnd ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_aq ---
--- if_aq.ko ---
--- all_subdir_bxe ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/bhnd/bhndb/bhndb_bus_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_aq ---
objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=if_aq.ko.debug  if_aq.ko.full if_aq.ko
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---
--- if_ath_spectral.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_ath_spectral.o
--- all_subdir_bge ---
:> export_syms
awk -f /usr/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk if_bge.ko.full  export_syms | xargs -J % objcopy % if_bge.ko.full
--- all_subdir_ata ---
--- offset.inc ---
sh /usr/src/sys/kern/genoffset.sh genoffset.o > offset.inc
--- all_subdir_bge ---
--- if_bge.ko.debug ---
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
--- bhndb_if.h ---
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
===> bytgpio (all)
--- all_subdir_bge ---
objcopy --only-keep-debug if_bge.ko.full if_bge.ko.debug
--- all_subdir_bwn ---
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/bhnd/bhndb/bhndb_if.m -h
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---
[Creating objdir /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC/modules/usr/src/sys/modules/bytgpio...]
--- all_subdir_bge ---
--- if_bge.ko ---
--- kernel.full ---
*** [kernel.full] Error code 1

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
--- modules-all ---
objcopy --strip-debug --add-gnu-debuglink=if_bge.ko.debug  if_bge.ko.full if_bge.ko

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bxe ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar5416 ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ata ---

make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets
--- all_subdir_ata/atapci/chipsets/ataite ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ata-ite.o
--- all_subdir_bytgpio ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_blake2 ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g blake2b-ssse3.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ata ---

make[6]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci/chipsets

make[5]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata/atapci

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/ata

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bhnd ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---
--- if_ath_btcoex.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_ath_btcoex.o
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_gpio.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_gpio.o
--- ar9300_power.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_power.o
--- all_subdir_ath_main ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_eeprom.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_eeprom.o
--- all_subdir_bwn ---

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bwi ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g bwimac.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_ath_hal_ar9300 ---
--- ar9300_reset.o ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g ar9300_reset.o

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
--- all_subdir_bnxt ---
ctfconvert -L VERSION -g if_bnxt.o

make[4]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules/bnxt

make[3]: stopped making "all" in /usr/src/sys/modules
*** [modules-all] Error code 2

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
make[2]: 2 errors

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
       37.70 real       646.26 user        82.81 sys

make[1]: stopped making "buildkernel" in /usr/src

make: stopped making "buildkernel" in /usr/src
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
FTP: Current build result is [FAILURE], not going to run.
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Build does not have any of the results [SUCCESS]. Did not execute build step #0.
[PostBuildScript] - [INFO] Executing post build scripts.
[FreeBSD-main-amd64-build] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins3139068537486706542.sh
+ sh freebsd-ci/scripts/jail/clean.sh
clean jail FreeBSD-main-amd64-build
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure - Any
Sending email for trigger: Failure - Any
Sending mail from default account using System Admin e-mail address