capabilities impletementation?

Yanjun Wu yanjun03 at ios.cn
Tue Nov 29 12:17:41 GMT 2005

I have written "SEBSD Getting Started HOWTO" for the past Google Summer of
Code. The PDF version is attached. Hope it useful for anyone who would like
to involve SEBSD development and test.
Now I am trying to merge SEBSD into FreeBSD 6.0 Release in my local machine.
Most of things in current SEBSD branch seems OK to directly port to FreeBSD
6.0R, except for create_devfs_xxx and mount related entrypoints Robert had
mentioned before.