capabilities impletementation?

Dingo dingo at microbsd.net
Wed Nov 30 16:12:33 GMT 2005

seems like you and I are duplicating efforts, maybe as robert suggested
we might want to do this as a team effort, might go faster. he mentioned
Scott Long possibly giving some guidance and using the perforce tree to
do the work in. you want to drop me a snapshot tar or cvs export and ill
diff what ive done against what you have. Robert/Scott you guys want to
push us forward a bit? i know the cap issue is there, maybe we can all
tackle this together as Robert suggested