xf86-video-nouveau

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:00:26 PST 2009

> and GF9300G M (sic!). So if anyone have troubles with xf86-video-nv
> he/she can try luck with xf86-video-nouveau.

I searched for xf86-video-nouveau on freshports.org , I cant find it
I would like to track the progress of this driver. I know it is a work
in progress
and it will be awhile, but I am really wanting 3D accel nvidia on amd64.

if I am correct xf86-video-nouveau is 2D only at this point.
I would like to know instructions for how to test it on FreeBSD 7.1 or even 8

Sam Fourman Jr.