Flash player for either Konqueror or Firefox?

Dave Grochowski malus.x at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 01:13:06 UTC 2007

Hey,

Konqueror should work with nspluginwrapper, since it will search all of
Mozilla's and Firefox's plugin directories for plugins. Using
nspluginwrapper, I have Flash 7 working with Konqueror under a
relatively recent 6.2-STABLE. However, some Flash based sites don't work
correctly, such as Toyota's site. For the most part, though, it works fine.

Sincerely,
Dave Grochowski