Flash player for either Konqueror or Firefox?

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Wed Jul 4 00:38:44 UTC 2007

I got Opera to work with Flash7; will go back at Firefox with the
wrapper program......

9 doesn't work AT ALL - attempting to go to any page that has flash
content on it instantly blows up as soon as you navigate - even trying
to leave!

Too bad Konqueror won't work.  That sucks; it would be awesome if it did
- one tool for all.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)
http://www.denninger.net