Flash player for either Konqueror or Firefox?

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Wed Jul 4 01:22:20 UTC 2007

Hmmmm... what did you do to get that to work?

I have it working with Firefox with Flash7, but not 9.  However,
Konqueror goes through the directories and finds nothing when I tell it
to search.  Not sure what's wrong there... but it definitely doesn't work.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)
http://www.denninger.net