[Hou-freebsd] Serious breach of copyright -- First post

Ingrid Kast Fuller ingrid at cityscope.net
Mon Jun 19 00:44:23 UTC 2006

If someone added it to the freebsd-config mailing list, they should not have
mailed a copyritten piece on a mailing list for public use.
This has been added to the bottom of the page since we are unsure of the
originator:

We have been given the email address of: soup at arbornet.org as the original
copyright person. Unfortunately, we have no way of confirming this as yet.
We are trying to locate WHO originally wrote this. We took this off the
freebsd-config mailing list which is a public mailing list.

It seems this David Hoffman is directly attacking our group. Because there
are no references to HOUFUG being a part of an organized group to adopt
English as the official language.   HOUFUG does not have any political ties
with anyone. We only have a FreeBSD mailing list to discuss FreeBSD issues.

"On a related note, the FUG seems to be part of an organized group to
convince all States to adopt English as an official language, a bigoted and
misguided policy."

I personally have a link to the US English organization on my PERSONAL home
page of www.ingridfuller.com.   This has nothing to do with HOUFUG or
FreeBSD at all.  What I believe in is my business and my right as a citizen
of the United States.  This is NOT a misguided or bigoted policy.  We've
been speaking English since Day 1 and the International Language is
"ENGLISH".

Ingrid Kast Fuller
CityScope Net 713-477-6161
3910 Fairmont Parkway #264