Making a release of stable/12 with multiple kernels

Trond Endrestøl trond.endrestol at ximalas.info
Sat Jan 11 11:52:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to make a release of stable/12 and I was hoping to include
all my custom kernels in the generated disc1.iso and memstick.img.

Currently, I'm running:

/usr/bin/make -C /usr/src -D NO_CLEAN -j 8 buildworld buildkernel
/usr/bin/make -C /usr/src/release KERNEL="PE1950 DL360G5 GENERIC PER200 PER320 XENGUEST ZFS" MAKE_CONF=/etc/make.conf NODOC=1 NOPORTS=1 NOSRC=1 SRC_CONF=/etc/src.conf release

The latter command only picks up the first kernel. All kernels are
present and accounted for.

The list is based on KERNCONF from /etc/make.conf. PE1950 is the
kernel for my builder and thus listed first.

Should I be using release.sh instead? I prefer using the existing
source tree, and skip the doc and ports trees.

--
Trond.