FreeBSD 12.1-BETA2 Now Available

John Kennedy warlock at phouka.net
Sat Sep 28 16:27:36 UTC 2019

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 05:21:12PM +0200, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Upgrading a 12.1-BETA1 poudriere install with
>	poudriere jail -u -t 12.1-BETA2 -j 121
> fails with: ...

  I don't know if it's proper, but just doing a "poudriere jail -u -j 12-1"
worked for me, The version reported by "poudriere jail -l" showed up correctly
(*BETA2) when it completed.  The poudriere run hadn't finished by the time I
left Friday, but it had built over a hundred packages.  My first test of this,
vs creating a new jail every time the version changes.

  Originally created with a:

	poudriere jail -c -j 12-1 -v 12.1-BETA1 -m src=/usr/src

  In my case, /usr/src was BETA2 compiled from source when it was updated, and
BETA1 when it was originally created.