Problem with STABLE-12

Filippo Moretti filippomore at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 13:44:22 UTC 2019

I previously reported that I was unable to boot my system with STABLE-12 of april 13 the system stop at Loading kernel modules.I installed stable-12 snapshot of april 11 on a second disc to try to rescue the first one.I could go on with my plan until I installed drm kmodand addedd kld_list=/boot/modules/radeonkms.ko in /etc/rc.conf
now also this second disk no longer boots,it stops in Loading kernel modules.Further how can I mount ada0p3 partition rw on this second disc considering that bot are zfs?(I could not figure this out mysel)I plan to reinstall on the second disksincerelyFilippo