Upgrading 11.2 -> 12.0 on EC2

Brian Neal brian at aceshardware.com
Wed Dec 19 18:24:44 UTC 2018

Thanks, Matt. I did try the update procedure from the handbook and found the instance hanging on boot with a repeated socket error. If I have to rebuild from scratch, I’d prefer to find some jail/deployment-automation so I don’t have to manually rebuild everything on each release. FWIW, I did have to recreate the instance when moving from 10 to 11.

Cheers,

-Brian