ue1 and ue2 swinging

Nenhum_de_Nos matheus at eternamente.info
Fri Sep 2 01:21:50 UTC 2016

Hail,

I am trying to make a RPI2 as a home router, and I am using two Linksys USB200M as two extra NIC's for two internet pipes. But I have an issue here, I turned off the board, and when I got it running the NIC's just swapped. This would render my home router useless, and I would like to know if there is a way to set it to a fixed index and have it be ue2 forever.

Is this possible?

running FreeBSD bee 11.0-RC2 FreeBSD 11.0-RC2 #0 r304923: Sun Aug 28 02:47:43 BRT 2016  RPI2-pf  arm

thanks,

matheus

--
"We will call you Cygnus,