FreeBSD-10.2-RELEASE-i386-memstick.img kills every Windows it touch

Florian Ermisch 0xf10e at fsfe.org
Sat Nov 14 10:20:01 UTC 2015

The GPT message is nothing to worry about, that's normal with an image smaller than the underlying disk.
The image might trigger a bug in M$'s GPT parser though. 2004ish there was a small bug in the installer of Mandrake Linux rendering a otherwise fine disk unusable for Windows XP so I wouldn't be too surprised.

Regards, Florian