FreeBSD-10.2-RELEASE-i386-memstick.img kills every Windows it touch

Rostislav Krasny rosti.bsd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 00:09:18 UTC 2015

I've installed FreeBSD 10.2 from CD and successfully mounted this stick
(/dev/da0p2).
At least in FreeBSD it doesn't make any problem. Before I mounted it there
was some messages on the consle. You can see the screenshot there:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/351yiqd.jpg
On the last line of that message it says that: "the secondary GPT header is
not in the last LBA".

Then I repartitioned (with MBR schema) and reformatted it and voila it
works properly on Windows as before FreeBSD. So there is no hardware
problem with this stick, for sure.