KSTACK_PAGES stuck at 2 despite options KSTACK_PAGES=4

Trond Endrestøl Trond.Endrestol at fagskolen.gjovik.no
Fri Jul 31 21:21:49 UTC 2015

stable/10, i386, r286139, 4 GiB RAM, custom kernel loudly claims:

ZFS NOTICE: KSTACK_PAGES is 2 which could result in stack overflow panic!
Please consider adding 'options KSTACK_PAGES=4' to your kernel config

Well, my custom kernel config does contain:

options KSTACK_PAGES=4

and

options ZFS

sysctl kern.conftxt backs up my story:

kern.conftxt: options  CONFIG_AUTOGENERATED
ident   VBOX
machine i386
cpu     I686_CPU
cpu     I586_CPU
cpu     I486_CPU
makeoptions     WITH_CTF=1
makeoptions     DEBUG=-g
options ZFS
options KSTACK_PAGES=4 <---- !!!!!!
options FDESCFS

What more does it want?

--
| Vennlig hilsen,               | Best regards,                      |